Government Affairs CoordinatorSolliciteer direct
The Expedia Group Government & Public Affairs Team is seeking a Government Affairs Coordinator based in our Amsterdam office.
Expedia Group’s mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology. The Government & Public Affairs team works closely with policymakers and regulators to explore how that mission is accomplished, and how we can foster a collaborative environment to highlight the significant social and economic impact our brands have on communities.
A successful Government Affairs Coordinator will support the team leadership of the Global Government & Public Affairs teams in terms of admin to engage in advocacy efforts for the peer-to-peer and travel innovation economy. This work will include general oversight of the team admin, creating and maintaining filing systems, managing travel and expensing for the Senior Vice President, managing budget and invoicing, and tracking current legislation and issues. The work also includes supporting the team with Finance/P&L insights through analytics on EG’s Points of Sale and Point of Supply, liaising with Finance to keep the data up to date and to help create advocacy materials for external meetings and media.
A successful candidate must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong organization, high attention to detail, the ability to manage priorities and work independently. The candidate must be flexible and able to problem solve under tight deadlines.
What you’ll do:
- Provide primary administrative staff support to the government affairs team
- Support SVP/VP and team events/meetings by managing calendar, travel, and expenses as needed
- Coordinate events and/or engagements on relevant topics, as needed
- Complete all relevant lobbying, ethics, and PAC filings
- Create advocacy materials for external meetings and media
- Manage budget and global invoicing
- Serve as the primary liaison to Accounting and Finance teams
- Maintain budget spreadsheet and GA P&L Insights
- Assist (Senior) Directors and SVP of GA with reviewing and setting budget 2x/year
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution or equivalent related professional experience
- Interest in technology and/or travel industry policy and advocacy
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the issues directly impacting the technology industry
- Display strong interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service
- Strong organizational, analytical, writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in time management and organization, and exhibit a strong attention to detail
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.Solliciteer direct
Senior Adviseur Public Affairs/Stakeholdersmanager
Gemeente Den Haag
Senior Adviseur Corporate Public Affairs
Research & Public Affairs Expert
Public Affairs & Communications Specialist
Media & Public Affairs Specialist
Transport en Logistiek Nederland
European Affairs Manager
Transport en Logistiek Nederland
Public Affairs manager Den HaagMeer vacatures bekijken »