Public Affairs and Government Relations SpecialistTermijn verlopen
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Netherlands is seeking a Public Affairs and Government Relations Specialist in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Prepares company position regarding pending and/or proposed legislation/regulations (including amendments) after review by subject matter experts and recommends alternatives.
- Leads and guides others in analyzing internal and external impacts.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with external entities (e.g., government organizations, customers, coalitions, business associations, unions) by networking, sharing information and identifying areas of mutual interest in order to develop future interactions and strengthen the company position through a joint sphere of influence.
- Acts as company focal for visits by elected officials and staff.
- Identifies grassroots advocacy coalitions to influence and promote public policy to expand and strengthen the company’s sphere of influence and interests.
- Recommends strategy to influence decision makers and partners (e.g., executives, employees, retirees, community groups, professional organizations, legislative and regulatory bodies).
- Establishes and maintains relationships with executives and internal subject matter experts (e.g., taxes, energy, labor, product sales, engineering) by networking and understanding the business plans and processes of the operating group and the overall company position, providing government relations guidance and incorporating operating group requirements into lobbying prioritization.
- Recommends strategy to executive management on issues related to the company (e.g., telecommunications, transportation, trade, labor laws) and to advise and/or provide information to government officials regarding the impact of government’s activity.
- Builds and edits reports and documentation (e.g., employee labor reports, expense reports, federal/state/local reporting requirements) related to spending, lobbying activities, ethics and gratuities to align with local/state/Federal laws and regulations and Boeing requirements.
- Acts as focal for lobbying activities.
Employer willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- String experience in government relations or a related field
- Meaningful experience in Politics, Campaigns, Public affairs and/or issue advocacy
- Experience multi-tasking and working in a team environment
- Fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Work experience within the government, political organizations, think tanks, or other related roles
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Dutch language
This position offers relocation based on candidate’s eligibility. At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Manager Strategie & Public affairs
Medewerker Public Affairs, Noord-Holland Zuid
Manager Public Affairs
Adviseur Public Affairs
Medewerker Public Affairs
Public Affairs manager
Strategisch Adviseur Public Affairs
Junior adviseur Public AffairsMeer vacatures bekijken »