Public Affairs ManagerTermijn verlopen
Fugro is the world’s leading Geo-data specialist. That’s why we’re involved in some of the biggest challenges of our time: the global energy transition, urbanisation and climate change adaptation. It also means we’re increasingly interacting with national and local governments, industry platforms and NGOs across the globe. To help manage these relations, we’re looking for an experienced Public Affairs Manager to be based at our head office in Leidschendam.
In the role you’re responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the public affairs plans and policies of Fugro on a global level. You establish regular contact with politicians, political advisers, civil servants, non-departmental public bodies, regulators, NGO representatives or industry partners to keep them informed about the organisation’s work and policy concerns. You will help to raise Fugro’s profile in the public domain.
- You organise or attend regular meetings with the mentioned stakeholders, representing Fugro and forging contacts with key decision makers. You report back to colleagues on the content of such meetings and arrange follow-up submissions;
- You monitor proceedings of the relevant parliaments, governmental institutions and NGOs and provide analysis of these for senior staff members;
- You create internal forecasts of the likely effect of public policy changes on the organisation and key international trends, and you take responsibility for written or oral briefings for senior staff members and advise them on contact with decision makers;
- You keep abreast of important media stories daily and, on occasion, you support drafting of press releases and building relationships with media contacts –acting as (proxy) company spokesperson if needed;
- You are part of our Global Corporate Communications team and report to our Director Corporate Communications.
Your track record
- You have a relevant master’s degree in e.g. public administration, political sciences, law, communications or business economics,;
- You have 10+ years’ experience in public affairs in an international environment, ideally related to one of the following industries: maritime, offshore, (civil) engineering, energy, infrastructure, etc.;
- It’s a plus if you have previous experience in managing media relations and in acting as a spokesperson;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (oral and written).
What Fugro offers
- A competitive salary;
- 29 holidays per year based on a fulltime employment (of which 4 are appointed by Fugro management) and the possibility to purchase 12 additional days;
- Extensive career & training opportunities both nationally and internationally;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home in accordance with your manager and corporate policies;
- Modern pension scheme;
- Collective health insurance;
- Possibility to register with our corporate fitness plan;
- Coaching options through our EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
Are you interested?
Please visit our Company Page to find out more on what it is like to work at Fugro.
If you have any further questions, please contact Bianca Schraag, Recruitment Manager, tel. +31 (0)6 – 28352861.
After you have applied
- You will receive an automated confirmation-email of the receipt of your application;
- When we see a match, we will invite you for the first interview within a couple of days. Of course, you will also receive a message if we will not invite you;
- After a successful first round, you will be invited for the second round;
- If we are both still positive after the second interview, we will make you an offer and with that we hope to welcome you at Fugro!
Hoe te solliciteren?
Als je geïnteresseerd bent in deze functie kijken we ernaar uit deze mogelijkheid met je te bespreken. Klik op de knop ‘Solliciteren’ en upload je cv en sollicitatiebrief.
Disclaimer voor wervingsbureaus: Fugro accepteert geen ongevraagde sollicitaties van wervingsbureaus. Acquisitie bij Fugro Recruitment of van Fugro-werknemers wordt niet op prijs gesteld.Termijn verlopen
Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum (LUMC)
Adviseur Public Affairs
Gemeente Den Haag
Adviseur public affairs
Head of Media Relations & Public Affairs
Beleidsadviseur Public Affairs
Senior Adviseur Public Affairs
Public Affairs Manager
Beleidsadviseur Public Affairs
Vereniging Eigen Huis
Belangenbehartiger WoningmarktMeer vacatures bekijken »