We’re looking for a motivated and driven Intern Public Affairs & Government Relations – BeNeLux (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You fully support the Authorization team to obtain final authorizations for each bus line to operate routes and bus stops in collaboration with our bus partners and the Business Development team.
- You handle the preparation of the required documentation and take care of data entry and delivery.
- You manage the professional relationships with local, regional and national public entities and authorities.
- You work on legal topics together with our Authorizations Manager.
- You communicate and closely work together with the Network Planning team in Berlin and our Operations Team in Amsterdam.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Degree in Public Administration, Governance, Management, Legal, Transportation or related fields of study.
- Knowledge of elementary public law in the Netherlands and/or Belgium is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a must.
- Fluency in German or French as an additional language is a plus.
- Skilled user of the MS Office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well organized and attitude for precision, analytical skills and affinity for numbers and/or data.
- You are enthusiastic, ready for action and show personal initiative.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We’re not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We’re excited to hear from you!