Public Affairs Communication ManagerTermijn verlopen
We are driving a revolution!
We are looking for an experienced Public affairs Communications manager up to the challenge of building on a Bitstamp legacy and raising it to a broader audience. You will help shape Bitstamp’s core messages and make sure we get them out through the right channels in close cooperation with the rest of our legal, public affairs, marketing team and supporting agencies. Join Europe’s biggest crypto exchange as we ramp up our global presence.
You can join us either in Luxembourg or Amsterdam.
What you will be doing
- Widen the net of opinion formers, politicians, experts that Bitstamp engages on key issues related to regulation, cryptocurrency, Defi, Blockchain.
- Develop opportunities to engage thought leaders on topics relevant to the company.
- Develop, implement, and optimize an industry-leading PR strategy.
- Secure relevant placements in all types of non-owned channels, think outside the box to leverage earned media in innovative ways.
- Organize events like press briefings or media sessions and manage the creation of relevant materials like media pitches and fact sheets to maximize our PR effectiveness.
- Develop talking points and Q&A.
- Support our Legal and Public affairs teams.
- Set up analytics and reporting for your campaigns, optimize our efforts based on the data.
- Monitor the media landscape and recent trends to help create relevant strategy and content as well as inform the Bitstamp teams with your insights.
Who are we looking for?
- 10 years’ experience working in public affairs, stakeholder engagement, corporate social responsibilities, and PR.
- In-depth knowledge of crypto or finance, blockchain, tech industry is required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to communicate calmly and confidently with all levels of the organization as well as.
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English, other language is a plus (French, Spanish, German).
- Understands the difference between delivering work and delivering results, likes to get things done and finish projects.
- Passionate about leaving their mark on a brand that’s already well-established in of the most exciting and quickly evolving industries of our time.
We have become the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange by building a talented team of people who enjoy working together and are dedicated to supporting each other’s growth.
If you want to join a fast-paced company in a highly innovative industry and if you find it exciting to contribute to Bitstamp’s next chapter, in a time where crypto will become mainstream – come and join the team!Termijn verlopen
Dordrecht / Drechtsteden
Head of Corporate Public Affairs
Government Affairs Manager
Junior Adviseur Public Affairs & Government Relations
Medewerker Public Affairs, Overijssel
Adviseur Public Affairs
Raad voor de Rechtspraak
Adviseur Public Affairs
Public Affairs Officer (Dutch Speaking)
Senior Adviseur Public Affairs Europese UnieMeer vacatures bekijken »