Public and Regulatory Affairs ManagerTermijn verlopen
North Sea Farmers is looking for a Public & Regulatory Affairs Manager (32-40 hours a week). Would you like to play a key role in representing the innovative seaweed sector? Does communicating about the positive impacts and endless possibilities of seaweed bring a spark to your eyes? Do you thrive when engaging with all kinds of stakeholders? To activate them, support collaborations and push the seaweed sector forward? Then this is your chance!
THE SEAWEED SECTOR
Seaweed is increasingly seen as a nature-based solution for climate change and as an essential part of other sustainable innovations. North Sea Farmers works on developing knowledge and experience on offshore cultivation, and developing markets both in food and non-food applications such as feed, fertilizers, biofuel, bioplastics and other biobased materials. As an innovative European sector association we raise awareness, improve access to information and research and contribute to international and national policies and standards. We facilitate joint industry projects, and organise conferences and networking events, building on an active member network with actors from the entire value chain.
Would you like to play a key role in representing this innovative sector? Does communicating about the positive impacts and endless possibilities of seaweed bring a spark to your eyes? Do you thrive when engaging with all kinds of stakeholders? To activate them, support collaborations and push the seaweed sector forward? Then this is your chance!
WHO ARE WE?
North Sea Farmers is the sector association for the seaweed industry in Europe. It has almost 130 members from all over the seaweed value chain. NSF acts as coordinator and accelartor of this transition colation towards a viable and sustainable seaweed industry. Our activities are focused on, but not limited to, the Greater North Sea Region. We are a non-profit organization with an ANBI status.
OUR MISSION AND AMBITION
Our mission is empowering seaweed as the raw material of the future. We aim that in 2050, the markets for food, feed, agriculture and biomaterials are all using products and solutions with seaweed. No longer because it’s a sustainable alternative, but because regulations, markets and consumers have enforced the transition to circular value chains. North Sea Farmers wants to enable this transition by bringing together, supporting and activating a coalition of key players.
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?
• Representation and networking in The Netherlands and in international context are your second nature,
• You can identify, follow-up and obtain funding needed to achieve your public affairs goals,
• You believe in the transition to a circular economy and you’re committed to making this transition a success,
• You are well introduced in the topic sustainability and circularity. It’s considered a clear benefit if you have knowledge of seaweed (or algae) and/or the seaweed industry, and • You can work on both executive and managerial level. Both independently and with the team.
• Optional: you are interested to support in other disciplines within the organisation such as communication, project management and/or general management.
• You have direct experience in representation and public & regulatory affairs for at least 5 years,
• You have an open mindset, are a critical thinker and are a constructive coalition builder,
• You are able to rally people and organisations to your cause via understanding, respect, and cooperation,
• You have excellent language skills in word and writing in Dutch and English, and
• You have a HBO or WO working and thinking level.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
• A highly ambitious and impactful mission,
• Challenging goals that will inspire you to grow personally and professionally,
• A broad spectrum of pioneering stakeholders to work with,
• A unique opportunity to help shape the seaweed sector,
• An amazingly eager team of professionals focused on achieving real impact,
• A conversation starter at every party
• Salary indication around €60,000 per annum based on the level of experience.
Submit your one-page motivation and CV to [email protected]. First interviews will be scheduled on Wednesday 23 January and Friday 26 January in the afternoon. The second round will be on Wednesday 30 January from 13u. Please make reservations in your calendar accordingly should you decide to submit an application.
Would you like to know more? Please contact: Eef Brouwers, [email protected] +31 6 24 565 546Termijn verlopen
Adviseur Public Affairs
Senior Public Affairs specialist
Belangenbehartiger Woningbouw en Woningmarkt
Adviseur Public Affairs
Coördinator Communicatie en Public Affairs
Medewerker Public Affairs Groningen, Noord-Drenthe en Wadden
Adviseur Markt en Overheid
Vereniging Openbare Bibliotheken
Junior adviseur public affairsMeer vacatures bekijken »