Senior Manager, Government Affairs and Public Policy, YouTubeTermijn verlopen
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working on technology policy issues within government, think tanks, public interest groups, companies or relevant industry associations.
- Experience with the government and policy landscape across the Northern Europe region.
- Demonstrated experience leading policy engagement with policymakers on issues relevant to YouTube’s business operations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and execute cross-functional projects.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and exercise good judgment in a rapidly changing environment.
- Interest in the political context of the Northern Europe region.
About the job
As a member of Google’s Government Affairs and Public Policy team, you’ll be part of a diverse global government affairs team, working across regions, product areas, and functions. You’ll combine creativity and intellectual excellence with the organizational skills to manage various campaigns, projects and initiatives. In this role, you’ll advocate for Google to bring external perspectives back into the company to inform our perception and direction. You’re passionate about the opportunity to shape the future of how we use and build technology for everyone.
As the Northern Europe region lead for the Government Affairs and Public Policy team at YouTube, you will be an ambassador for YouTube’s issues and interests with policymakers and key opinion formers in Northern Europe Region Countries (i.e. Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium). You will become an expert in the policy environment affecting YouTube’s business operations in the region. You will coordinate with the GAPP team across Northern Europe to understand the policy issues that affect YouTube’s business operations, develop strategies to protect YouTube’s interests, and keep the YouTube policy team updated on emerging risks and help develop strategies for how to address them. You will be a point of contact for the Government Affairs and Public Policy team with YouTube’s leadership team around political issues, campaigns, and engagement in Northern Europe.
Google takes its responsibilities seriously, including engaging with government and other stakeholders on important public policy challenges. The Government Affairs and Public Policy (GAPP) team leads the company’s engagement with executive branch officials, legislators, regulators and third-parties in the formation of public policy. Working closely with Google leaders, GAPP seeks to identify key policy issues, listen carefully to others’ views and opinions, and distill and share the company’s perspective on those issues with external stakeholders. While we focus on challenges affecting the internet, our issue areas are increasingly broad and encompass many areas where public policy, business, and technology intersect.
- Support YouTube’s Public Policy engagement in Northern Europe region by serving as an ambassador for YouTube’s interests to policymakers and key opinion formers
- Be a point of contact for the GAPP team on YouTube strategy, campaigns, and engagement in the Northern Europe region political sphere
- Engage with YouTube leadership to develop public policy strategy, campaigns, and engagement within and across the region.
- Be a thought leader in how YouTube operates in Northern Europe region political contexts who advises YouTube teams in how to get ahead of potential future policy issues.
Public Affairs Manager
Manager Public Affairs Benelux
Manager Public Affairs
(Senior) Public Affairs Adviseur Mobiliteit
Beleidsadviseur Public Affairs
Senior Adviseur Public Affairs
Adviseur Public Affairs
Nederlandse Vereniging van Banken
Adviseur Public AffairsMeer vacatures bekijken »