Be in charge of conversations with local and national governmentTermijn verlopen
As Head of Public Affairs you will be in charge of our relationships with various authorities across Europe. You will be in the lead of conversations with the local and national municipalities and will key in enabling our expansion in new and existing markets. Next to this, you will be in charge of shaping, managing and implementing our public policy strategy in some of our core markets in Europe. Your large network and familiarity with local departments will have an impact in positively growing the Felyx brand. You will be representing the interests of Felyx and you will help us analyse complex legal, regulatory and policy developments. Armed with this knowledge you will be able to connect all stakeholders to expand the Felyx operation.
You share our vision for new, sustainable and shared urban transport solutions and have the ability to persuasively express that vision with elected officials and policymakers. As Head of Public Affairs, you will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and will be a part of Felyx’ Leadership Team. These are the things that are on your list:
- Opening doors: Your primary focus will be expanding Felyx across Europe, therefore you will be rewarded by the amount of successful launches. Your interaction with the local municipalities will be of utmost importance in setting up new Felyx locations.
- Felyx likeability: Establish strategic relationships with government and community leaders, policy makers, and regulatory agencies. You will partner with organizations, educational institutions and similar groups to align Felyx’s social mission in transportation and the environment to improve community outreach initiatives.
- Strategic: Evaluate, prioritize, and discern the strategic paths toward launch of new markets. You will hold regular meetings to build trust and mutual interest in Felyx, mitigate potential obstacles and convey the company’s priorities and strategies.
- Collaboration: You work closely with the marketing team on field marketing and local media activities. Together with the Launch managers you will be responsible to open new locations. You will be the eyes and ears if it comes to government changes and translates this to the team.
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience in a government institution, startup, or consultancy experience in the area of public affairs. Scaleup experience preferred.
- Cultural and political sensitivity, with a proven ability to take an inclusive approach by working internationally with central, regional and country organizations
- Deep understanding of policy and legal challenges facing urban mobility
- Spot risks to the business while finding creative paths to public policy success
- Experience in managing and developing a growing team
- Strategic vision, sound judgment and a healthy appetite for risk, paired with the confidence to make difficult choices with limited information and minimal supervision
- Functional knowledge of the policy landscape in diverse political environments
- Excellent writing skills in English. Dutch, French or German are a plus
- Self-motivated and the ability to learn new skills that enable you to grow quickly
What’s in it for me?
An ambitious team of entrepreneurial colleagues with a shared passion for our mission. You will work in a transparent, fast-growing and inspirational environment in which you are able to take the lead over your own career and will get challenged on a daily basis! And next to that:
- 29 paid days off on a full-time basis: 28 on the roll and a day off on your birthday!
- You will get free Felyx minutes.
- Excellent salary package and bonus scheme
- SAR (Stock Appreciation Rights)
- Training and development budget
- We want to invest in your future: a good pension plan is therefore in place (1/3 employee, 2/3 employer).
- We offer 6 weeks of paternity leave with 100% salary for all (upcoming) dads.
- Company Events + Annual company party (Sports challenges, travel trips and much more! )
- Onsite lunch
- Employee Referral Program
- We take your development seriously and encourage you to grow with the company and within your role.
- We understand the importance of choice and offer a blended work environment, office and work from home.
Last but not least: fun, freedom and trust! We’re not scared to work our butts off, but this is only possible once we all experience joy in the work that we do every day.Termijn verlopen
Bestuursadviseur Public Affairs
Public Affairs Adviseur
Lobbyist Gezond Leven
Beleidsadviseur innovatie en digitalisering
Public Affairs Head
Vereniging Innovatieve Geneesmiddelen
Junior Public Affairs Adviseur
Vereniging Innovatieve Geneesmiddelen
Manager Public Affairs Europa
Public Affairs Manager BrusselsMeer vacatures bekijken »