Communications Manager, ESG and Public Affairs CommunicationsSolliciteer voor 1 april 2024
As a a Communications Manager within the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Public Affairs Communications global team you will help build Philips’ reputation as a ESG leader in health technology, while working closely with cross-functional partners and communications peers to drive external and internal engagement.
You will drive engagement with key internal and external audiences around ESG initiatives and create compelling written and visual content to be activated across multiple channels, in a timely and impactful manner.
- Developing high-quality content – planned and ad hoc – for key internal and external audiences and stakeholders (i.e. presentations, one-pagers, briefings, social media posts, etc.)
- Contributing to the success of strategic Public Affairs, Sustainability and Philips Foundation advocacy programs and communications campaigns by creating compelling content and activating it across multiple touchpoints.
- Providing ongoing support in creating content for thought leadership programs (e.g. proprietary events) in support of Government Affairs to favorably shape EU policies.
- Supporting and evaluating results of communications campaigns with the team, developing insightful reports and organizing feedback and follow-up sessions.
- Supporting and connecting all communications flows, both within and outside the company.
- Maintaining and continuously updating content streams for internal communications channels such as Yammer and Stream
You’re the right fit if:
- You have a Bachelors Degree in Journalism, Political Science, Communications or related field
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in a comparable communications role in an agency or an international corporate environment, preferably in the healthcare/med tech / tech industry.
- Strong content creator with excellent editorial skills and experience using social media platforms. Experience as copywriter is preferred, particularly in a B2B and/or B2G environment.
- Native or near native-level English language writing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple, complex projects simultaneously and thrive under pressure.
- Proactive, team player, flexible and diplomatic.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won’t stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
• Learn more about our business.
• Discover our rich and exciting history.
• Learn more about our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.
Embrace the unexpected
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Adviseur Public Affairs
Senior Public Affairs specialist
Belangenbehartiger Woningbouw en Woningmarkt
Adviseur Public Affairs
Coördinator Communicatie en Public Affairs
Medewerker Public Affairs Groningen, Noord-Drenthe en Wadden
Adviseur Markt en Overheid
Vereniging Openbare Bibliotheken
Junior adviseur public affairsMeer vacatures bekijken »